Path From Poverty (PFP) contributes a financial gift to the projects the groups are working toward, ultimately matching their savings project for project. This financial incentive encourages and supports the hard work of saving the women do.
PFP currently contributes to the following women’s group projects in Kenya and Indonesia:
- Clean water, in the form of 10,000L water tanks (Kenya)
- Education Scholarships (Kenya)
- Leadership Training (Kenya)
- Pig rearing and immunizations, and Family Health Fund (Indonesia)
- Solar power, including panels, charges and utility pack (Kenya)